Sycamore Presbyterian Church
Total Construction Cost
26,200 sq. ft. (16,600 sq. ft. addition, 9,600 sq. ft. renovation)
To meet the needs of their growing congregation, the Sycamore Presbyterian Church underwent an addition to include a new sanctuary, narthex and kitchen. Also included were renovations to existing areas of the church, including a youth room, multi-use room, choir rooms and offices.
- Mechanical system revisions included installations of new boilers, chillers and associated pumping systems
- New air handling units installed for new sanctuary and existing offices
- Electrical system upgraded to accommodate new mechanical systems
- Lighting designed for new sanctuary and gathering area
- Audio/video and communications design services for integrated and distributed audio, video, sound reinforcement, classroom audio and video, digital signage, LAN, and WLAN at the facility
HAWA provided HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and electrical engineering services.